Thursday 31 March 2016

Striking and fielding

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were being side on, good stance and eyes on the ball

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were doing the cup or reverse cup when I could

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to not do the pull shot and remember that I'm not using a cricket bat because we need to hit the ball in a V and the tennis racket is a lot different to a cricket bat


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to I need to judge the ball better because a tennis ball moves differently to a cricket ball


The game that I enjoyed the most was round the bases because it was easier and the rules were better

No comments:

Post a Comment