Tuesday 26 September 2017

Writing - Write an effective argument for our chosen political party.

Who would you vote for? I think national is the best party to vote for. I am going to go over three good policies from transport and economy. For instance the first good policy the that I will write about is Build ten more roads of national significance.

Build ten more roads of national significance.
National would build ten new Roads of National Significance. The ten new Roads would be Wellsford to Whangarei, the East West Link in Auckland, Cambridge to Tirau, Piarere to the foot of the Kaimai Range, Tauranga to Katikati, Napier to Hastings, Manawatu Gorge, Levin to Sanson, the Christchurch Northern Motorway, and Christchurch to Ashburton. They will be Improving, constructing or extending State Highways that are important and also to reduce congestion. Have you ever got stuck in traffic? People can get to places faster and safer. Unsafe roads leads to more crashes I think this is a good policy. Another important roading policy is to continue to improve the safety of high risk rural state highways.

National will continue to improve the safety of high-risk rural State Highways as part of the Safe Roads and Roadsides programme.They would have flexible road safety barriers, wide centerlines, widened shoulders, rumble strips and turnaround bays at about 90 high-risk sites on rural State Highways in 14 regions across New Zealand. Roads would be safer for people and also there would be more room on roads so you and people you love can stay safe. I think this is a good policy.Another good policy is Tighten freedom camping rules and increase funding for tourism infrastructure.

Tighten freedom camping rules and increase funding for tourism infrastructure
National would tighten freedom camping rules. All non self-contained vehicles would be restricted to areas within easy walking distance from toilet facilities. Do you ever see rubbish lying around lake and rivers making nz look terrible? well this would make NZ cleaner. Those are things I agree with and these are things I don't agree with.

Here is a policy from Labour that I don’t agree with will Charge tax for the large scale of commercial use of water I think this is a bad policy. They will charge tax for ant large use of water. It is charging tax for drinks and also food companies use water so there would be tax on that. It would cost companies millions and then however it would cost more for food and drinks. So there is a policy I don’t agree with and now I will summarise my opinions.

Clearly I have said why National is the best party to vote for. They have good policies in Transport and Economy.  I have talked about three good policies from transport and economy. You know who I would vote for but who would you vote for?


My next steps are: Add more emotive language

No comments:

Post a Comment